What to consider when choosing cat food?
Dried cat foods
- Foods with the lowest risk of spoilage stale are the best source of food for those who live a fast-paced life to provide the same dose and balance of food to their cats.
- If even those who are able to devote enough time to prepare a cat at home for their food, it is useful to give dry food if they have doubts that the foods they prepare themselves can keep a balanced recipe at the same rate (which I am).
Here are a few things to do at this point :
1) I never give my cat food from the supermarket shelf. here I have doubts about the nutritional values as well as the source of the food. Many cheap dry foods are produced from parts of chicken other than meat and even skin, even though the source is chicken with deceptive terms such as “chicken byproducts”.
2) Instead of this, I always give the food by following the veterinary advice.
3) Nevertheless, it is necessary to advise each cat owner to carefully read the packages of the food that he or she gives to his cat, and not to go for foods that contain ambiguous expressions that are not fully understood.
4) I never give my cat canned food. (unless specially prepared medical wet foods are mandatory). instead I prefer a plate that I prepared myself when I want to give a reward.
5) When we say dried cat food, we are talking about cat special foods. Dog food is a very inadequate food source for the cat. The pet dog is an omnivorous unlike a cat that is a carnivore, so your cat’s protein requirement is many times that of a dog. This is due to the difference in the rate of protein breakdown in the livers of both living species. Vegetarian cat diet for some cat owners who are vegetarian for the same reason
I think it’s a kind of madness. Cats need 22 kinds of amino acids, and half of them can be synthesized within themselves. It is possible for the cat to obtain the essential amino acids such as arginine, histidine, isoleucine, leucine, lysine, methionine, phenylalanine, threonine, tryptophan, valine, taurine only through food.
6) Obesity can be a problem especially for pet cats. therefore, the amount of food given should be carefully checked.